Homemade vegan chili is such a treat. I worked hard on making a flavorful and easy to make recipe for a delicious home-style chili that is great for a family meal or a single serving with plenty leftover for the week. You can play around with this recipe to make it mild or more spicy. I like to add chipotle peppers for a nice heat. You can also add corn if you want a nice hearty flavor.
This is a quick and easy to make recipe where once you’ve prepped and placed everything into a crockpot, you can let sit. The longer it sits, the more the beans and veggie meat absorb all of the flavors.
Homestyle four bean vegan chili
- 9oz can Black beans
- 9oz can Kidney beans
- 9oz can Pinto beans
- 9oz can White beans
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Vegan ground beef
- 9oz can Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Diced chillies
- 1 diced Large white onion
- 1/2 Tbsp Paprika
- To taste Salt/peper
- Drain the black, pinto, kidney, and white beans from the can and then add them to your slow cooker.
- Pour in your can of tomato sauce.
- Finely chop the chilies, onions and garlic.
- In a large skillet, add a small amout of oil and let sizzle. Add your vegan ground beef, onions, chilies, and garlic and let cook for 3 minuts on medium heat.
- Add everything from your pan to your slow cooker.
- Pour in your paprica and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir everything and let sit for 6-8 hours.
- Check and stir occasionaly.