Here is my recipe for my deliciously fluffy vegan pancakes that take just 5 minutes to make. I have tried many recipes and experiments over the years but it wasn’t until I combined the fluffy part of banana pancakes and the yummy flavor of Bisquick that I stumbled upon something so tasty.
Bisquick Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 1 cup Almond or soy milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Add your Bisquick to a large mixing bowl.
- Add your banana, almond milk, and water to a blender or bullet and blend until smooth.
- Add your mixture to your mixing bowl with your vegetable oil.
- Mix everything with a whisk until there are no more clumps.
- Heat up a skillet with vegetable oil or vegan butter.
- Add your pancake mix and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.